Keys Update

Keys Update

A fair amount of wind has arrived, and the ishore fishing is a little spotty at the moment as a result. Forecasts call for it to continue until Wednesday (12 October), the day I have scheduled to go the Everglades and continue pursuing the six with Aaron and Captain Andy Thompson. At this point, I’m hoping the wind ends early–we may have to re-schedule.
In other news, I realized this morning that I forgot to post some photos here of the trip I took a week or so ago with Aaron and Ken. You can see them here:

Regards,

ncl/tac

Posted in

Nathaniel Linville

Archive Calendar

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829  

Archives